11/5/15

There's an acronym for that

Or maybe the title of this should be TMI. (Forewarning you.)

I miss the days of just having depression and a little ol' PMS-ing at that time of the month. Now a week or so before the "normal" fun starts, my depression ramps up to roughly fifty times worse. Okay, maybe only like three times. It's hard to tell the difference. Pre-menstrual dysmorphic disorder (PMDD) is something I had been blissfully ignorant of until a few months ago. Even knowing it's coming and trying to prepare doesn't do that much to alleviate the symptoms, although certainly it's better than nothing. I'm realizing I NEED help on the worst of those days, because it's really that awful. And unfortunately, my doctor and I both agree that using hormonal birth control isn't a good option due to how badly that has screwed with me in the past, so there aren't that many medical options. 

I'm sharing this because I need help. If I had some other terrible disease, I'd be asking for prayer for healing. But this IS a terrible disease, so I'm asking for your prayers on my behalf. I would really enjoy returning to just regular depression and PMS symptoms now. :p Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment