10/28/15

Bravissimo!

"Applaud God, all people," says Psalm 117. And it strikes me that if we give standing ovations at a show (Montanans are prone to that, which i like), openly applauding God's goodness in our lives is not a bad idea, either! Neither is shouting for joy nor dancing -- as I have told my loves-to-dance oldest kiddo more than once, David danced before the Lord and that was a good thing. 

This is coming off a week of very, very nearly unbearable depression, but after a leisurely (and warm and sunny!) afternoon and eating a whole bunch of homemade fries and drinking my favorite jasmine-infused IPA, I'm rejoicing to be seeing God's goodness again in the land of the living. Hallelujah!

***

Also, Lincoln really likes fries. He was not happy till we started sharing generously with him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment