9/23/15

Little Things That Made My Day

The day is only halfway over, but with a very miserable cold still, it's time to relax a bit and think about what IS okay about today...

1. Rain for Roots. I think you can get some songs free on Amazon Prime, but I bought a full album and am glad I did, because we've listening to it every day lately. "Little one, in the storm, God cares for you."

2. Jason has worked from home the last couple days!

3. Sun room! Plus, Kaylen dubbed it the craft room so now we do crafts only in this room and stuff doesn't get strewn across the kitchen floor. 

4. Cool mist humidifiers are my favorite thing right now. 

5. It's Fall and the world isn't ending yet. In fact, it's looking pretty nice. Although I did repeatedly type "fautumn coloring pages" into Google today. Apparently my brain can't disconnect "fall...."

No comments:

Post a Comment